Friday, March 14, 2008

Seeing Spots

We've had a sick girl in our house for the past week and half. So although she normally is a great baby, we have seen a little more of this the last few days...
The one thing that can calm her down just like that - FOOD.
But the best thing about her when she cries really hard are the spots that suddenly start to show up on her face...

She turns into little miss splotchy face. So cute!

I love her even more when I have to cuddle and kiss her back to good health!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Poor little Rease. We hope she starts feeling better soon! Its no fun for mama or baby when the little ones are sick! Get well soon Rease!

Holly said...

I am so sorry that she is sick, but those spots are hilarious!!! It has to be worth it just for that, right? (I am just trying to help you keep your sanity)