Monday, March 24, 2008

Girls Trip to California

My grandparents live in California and we decided to take a trip just us girls to visit. Mom, my sister Hayley, Rease and I took off Wednesday and spent the weekend visiting, shopping and enjoying the great weather.



Rease finally got to wear some of her cute summer clothes and sandals - just in time because they are almost too small already.




We all couldn't stop laughing at these sunglasses of Rease's - I couldn't resist putting them on at least for a picture.




We had a little too much fun at the outlets - we seriously bought enough to fill a whole other suitcase.


Rease warmed up to her Great-Grandpa after a few hours - she loved playing with him.

This is what Rease does with her stuffed animals - cuddles them to death. She got an easter bunny from great-grandpa and grandma and couldn't get enough of it.




4 comments:

Jessica Gillespie said...

Natalie you have such a cute family! Reese is such a doll. I'm looking forward to more fun play groups:)
Jess

brookiebaby said...

I'm jealous! I'm so ready for some warm weather! Rease really seems to like being a California Girl! :) Hey, call me, so we can decide about lunch....
LUVS!

Ange said...

Oh my gosh those sandals are to die for!! I need a girl! :)

kipcarlsenclan said...

Sienna has those exact same sunglasses. They still don't fit her tiny lil shrunken head though. We'll have to give them to Seth.