Friday, January 18, 2008

Our day on the beach...

I bought this little sundress for Rease just before we went to the beach - and yes, she has plenty of sunscreen on so her pale white skin doesn't burn. As you can see, I also had a sunhat on her but it always ended up off a few seconds after I put it on.




Rease didn't love the water. First of all, the sound of the waves crashing scared her and she wouldn't even give it a chance. Second, the water was freezing so I can understand where she's coming from on that point. She did get her feet wet, but that didn't last too long either.

She liked this view of the ocean much better than up close.

Isn't this the sweetest picture - don't you want to just eat those cheeks?


Us moms found some time to relax on the hammocks - perfect place for sleeping.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leslie said...

looks like your vacation was great!! I'm still jealous!! And yes, i do want to eat her chubby cheeks!!

Kris said...

That looks like paradise! I could use a warm beach vacation!

Jen said...

I'm so jealous. Looks like you had a great time. She is such a gorgeous little girl. Hope to see you soon.