Monday, January 14, 2008

A dip in the pool...

We had a pool just outside the backdoor of the house we stayed at in Mexico.

Uncle Justin and Rease - don't you love the polka-dot bikini?


Rease loved the water (after she got used to the cold - it took a few minutes.)
Cousin Nolan - not so much. He did better in the heated pool we went to later in the week.



Loving the bath toys we took to play with in the pool.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anika said...

I don't think I have ever seen Rease so much as frown! She is so adorable! Can we hang out before we move next week!??

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!! I can't wait to take Stella to the pool, i think she'll love it! We're so amazed how well Rease can sit up!! We're not sure how quit Stella will figure that out!! She is such a doll, espically in pokadots!

Holly said...

I love the bikini!!! It makes me miss those luscious little thighs - I am going through squishing withdrawal. (I am not a creep, I promise.)