Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Uh Oh Cheerio

Rease loves Cheerios and is starting to actually be able to get most of them in her mouth instead of on the floor. Once in a while there is a straggler...












The best part is that she has no idea and she just poses for the camera like normal. Love this girl!

3 comments:

Holly said...

This is hilarious! As embarrassing as it is to admit, my Dad does this all the time.

I love your beach photos - wish we could have been there!

Andrea and Justin said...

I love these pictures. I usually find Savanna's cheerio on her bum... I guess they fall down on the sides of her and she just moves around so much I guess they just get stuck under there and when I pull her out of her chair I always have to wipe her bum off...I don't know.

Miles Jackson said...

Hey, good to see your photos. I always think you can tell how righteous people are by how cute their kids are. And you've got a cutie. England is great, but expensive, and I have a hard time understanding the reason for a queen (not capitalized on purpose). Work is great though. It is what I dreamed it would be. How did things turn out for the house?

Miles