We spent Christmas this year in Mexico with my family - wahoo! We had a great time! Josh and I decided to do our own "Christmas Morning" before we left so we didn't have to haul all the gifts to Mexico. So these are from our Christmas morning on Saturday December 22nd...
Rease was all smiles waiting to open gifts.
I love this face! She is in love with soft squishy things, so of course she loves this bear. Doesn't this just capture the emotion?
And now... smiles for the camera.
Rease got a little bored while Josh and I opened gifts...so she went for the paper.
Realizing that it doesn't taste as good as her toys do...
Another smile.
We had a great Christmas - more pictures of Mexico are on the way!

4 comments:
You have such a cute little girl. I love that big smile!!
I love her pajamas. I am excited to see your pictures of Mexico. We changed our website to thekeckfamily.blogspot.com instead of googlepages so change it on your website!
We had so much fun with you guys during the wedding and after! Can't wait till we live closer so we can see you more! Glad to finally have new pic's and can't wait to see Mexico! Happy Birthday Josh! Just in case you didn't hear our singing on your cell phone. I wouldn't know since I didn't get a call back.
Love ya!
These pictures are precious! I am so glad that we got to meet Rease, she is one of the sweetest and happiest babies I have ever met.
Post a Comment