Rease proved herself to be a true Beutler this past weekend as we went up to beautiful American Fork Canyon for here first overnighter.
Of course, no body is perfect. (she loved camping and hated the "sock mittens")
It was great to have Aunt Whitney along
Future Uncle Ty came too.
Aunt Robin was super sweet to Rease which made her first camp all the better.
We were happy to see BYU Freshman and future valedictorian Sarah Hansen
Grandma and Grandpa Losee came up early and left before it got too late.
Uncle Joe brought his latest "Mistress" Melissa (or was it Melinda?) and, as usual was a force to be reckoned with.
Just when we thought we had a full crew, Garth Brooks (Greg Robbins, our friend, neighbor and fellow "gym rat") showed up and gave us a stunning rendition of "The Thunder Rolls" as a thunderstorm came through about 11 PM.
Great friends and family = Great memories
3 comments:
I'm soooo jealous! Wish we could have come. We will have to do something fun in Oct.
I noticed that there haven't been any comments on my blog. I see how it is. When I don't post pic's I'm totally crushed into the ground by comments, but when I post a buttload (yes I said buttload) I get nothing. Love you anyway!
Wow! Great to hear from you and what awesome pics on the blog...that cute little Rease is growing even cuter and always make sure that she knows her uncle Dennis loves her too! Loved the pic about the buck fifty dude running off the mountain with you...hahaha...that was great! We gotta get together, in person and chow on some of that Cafe Rio grub..we'll come up..pick a day friends....love, Dennis
Nice pics guys. I especially like the one of me crushing the waterbottle (even thought the pic was taken two days previous).
Post a Comment