Sunday, September 23, 2007

FHE + Jensen Family + Tin Foil Dinners = Perfection












Monday of this week we went up to our "secret spot" in the mountains to have dinner/family home evening with the Jensens.

Thanks for coming with us Jensens!! Kelly, thanks for the Apple Crisp.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secret spot, no longer. I will be able to triangulate the exact location of your secret spot, using the reference points within the photograph itself. I could do that, or just be really, really nice to you so you invite me to the secret spot someday. Yeah, that will work too.

Josh said...

Dear Anonymous,

If you are so confident in our skills of finding our secret spot by your technical mapping skills you should be confident enough in your skills to create a Google username instead of hiding in the shadows. Yeah, that's right, I'm calling you out

Holly said...

I had no idea you were such outdoors people till you started blogging. Good for you. You will be very sorry to know that "gasp" neither of our kids has ever been camping.

Will you still be our friends?

Natalie said...

The only reason we can stay friends is because we don't see you often enough to get mad at you for not taking your kids camping - you gotta get them out more! We love you guys!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Josh and Natalie are so cool! We had so much fun with you guys up there, what a perfect night. Those were the best tinfoil dinners ever! Thank you so much for your kindness and frienship. Let's get together again very soon.
Love, The Jensen's

Anonymous said...

Merely calling me out is not enough to make me actually stop posting anonymously. My anonymity is paramount to my air of mystery. Therefore, I will not be contained or labeled by some google user name.