I love coupons. It's a fact. Smith's was having double coupons this week so that makes couponing even more fun. Sunday night (at midnight so it was technically Monday) a few girls from my ward got together and planned out our course of action to get all the best deals at Smith's. We clipped coupons together and then headed to the store...in the middle of the night...
We basically had the store to ourselves - which was awesome! This is what you can do if nobody else is in the store... We spread out and made ourselves at home getting our deals.
This is the grocery bag car...
And this is what I came home with. Believe it or not, all of this only cost me $4.27.
This is why I love coupons.
5 comments:
joking...I hate you! I am so jealous of your savvy smarts!
Nat! This makes me so mad...this is what I wanted to talk to you @ last night...I did the same thing, had everything mapped out...had all my coupons and went to the Smiths in Orem and they wouldn't take ANY dairy coupons...I spent an hour shopping and matching everything up...got the register and they said Smiths' stores don't accept dairy coupons...most of my cart was filled with dairy...so I gave the cart to them and walked out REALLY not happy. Arg! I was going to get SO much stuff FREE because I took the blasted time to match everything...how did you get your milk and cheese?
LOVE THE PIXX!! I may have to steal some of them when i get around to blogging - we are crazy but i love it!! I owe it all to you!!
Way to be!! Thanks for sharing your list, while I didn't walk out paying just over $4 I was suprised how stocked they were and had a good time leaving the store with my haul!
Thanks again for showing me the way and taking me with you guys! It was a blast.
Post a Comment