We make cookies almost every Sunday after church and Rease loves helping. Her job this week was rolling the dough in the cinnamon and sugar. It was a big job for a two year old but she did almost every one of them.
The best part about helping in the kitchen is that you earn the right to sneak some of the dough...Rease took full advantage of that right.
I used to love watching things cook through the oven door - I passed this on to Rease.
Nothing better than warm cookies and milk!
2 comments:
her hair has gotten so long! it is beautiful!!!
Oscar is looking at these pictures with me and is loving them! WE miss you guys. I have had visitors the last week or so and will until Sunday so next week we should get together! Actually gymnastics starts next Wednesday so we will plan on that! Rhen just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment