Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Caleb and Hayley

I apologize for not having these pictures up sooner. My sis Hayley got married two weeks ago. I wish I had more pictures, but I am hoping that I can steal some from Hay when she gets hers back.
Hayley was such a beautiful bride and they had a great wedding day! We just love Caleb and are all so glad to finally have him officially part of the family!

Hayley made these cute tu-tus for all the little girls and they all looked darling.

Rease loves her Aunt Hayley and for weeks before the weekend (and still now since the wedding) talked about Hayley's "pretty wedding dress."

I wish I had a picture of the "famous" dance that happened at the wedding. Caleb and his brothers did a dance that was awesome! They dance at all the brothers' weddings and they continued the tradition with Caleb's. It's hard to describe and hard to even put into words how good/funny/original it was, so I guess you had to be there. Anyway, Rease loved dancing with Aunt Hayley.

We still haven't quite figured out how to break her of this habit - still the "cheese" face.

Dad, Josh, Rhen and our friend Greg - all looking good!


After a long day of playing, playing, playing...

No comments: