Monday, February 5, 2024

Liev’s 13th Birthday

We have a teenage boy in the house!  Liev turned 13 today and what better way to celebrate than with a Mr. Beast birthday cake?  We're so excited to jump into life with another teenager.  Can't wait to see what life brings for this boy!

13 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 5'10" - 98%
Weight: 131 lbs - 82%

My favorite things about Liev at this age:
1 - Liev is SOOO funny! He has adopted this new voice when he's trying to make fun of me or might light of a situation and it gets me every time.  I can't help but laugh when I hear it.  He's constantly making all of us laugh and, although admittedly he sometimes goes too far with his brothers, loves to joke and tease.  
2 - Liev has loved playing the euphonium in band at school and I love seeing him learn to love new things.  He's not afraid to try or give something a chance and I'm grateful for him putting himself out there when it's not always easy.
3 - Liev is a great oldest boy in our family and helps me out so much.  I rely on him a lot and he's always ready and willing to do what he's asked, with fairly little whining before he says yes! I am so grateful for his kind and willing heart and for being my boy.  

Happy Birthday Mr. Liev!  May 13 treat you well this year!


 

No comments: