Monday, January 17, 2022

Ski week day 2

Today is Saturday and the first day of ski lessons for the year. The boys were excited to get into their classes and the girls were happy to have the morning to ski with Josh :) I headed down the mountain for the baptism of my triplet nieces so I got a full run down of the morning when I got back! Andy came up and skied for the day and the girls and Josh and Andy had a great morning together “rippin it” down the mountain as they described it. Thanks to Josh and his filming skills, we got some awesome footage of them!

The afternoon was filled with lots of jumps, fast runs and continued learning from the morning of lessons. Desh told me when I got back that he learned how to “spray”. A skill that is definitely a must in this family! Mike McCarlie came up for afternoon and night skiing with us and we loved having him. We had a full day and night of skiing and now we’re all tired from the labors of our day!
Ski week day 2 in the books. 



No comments: