Andy requested one thing for his birthday this year - to ride Wasatch Crest together. We were happy to oblige! Josh and Andy have ridden this together a couple of times, but this was my first time and it was just as incredible as they said it was! We started up Guardsman's Pass and had a bit of a climb at the beginning. But once we got to the top of that pass, it was lots of downhill and traversing and just a little bit of uphill here and there. It was absolutely gorgeous the whole ride! It was so fun to see the valleys from up top and the wildflowers were out in full bloom. I could not get enough of the scenery that we were riding through and kept thinking how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful state! We had a really fun group and stuck together most of the ride - though I always bring up the rear which is totally fine by me. I hope this is Andy's request every year cause I would gladly do this again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment