Sunday, July 26, 2020

Beck's 6th Birthday

We are usually at the lake for Beck's birthday so he gets an extra day of celebrating every year when we are home and make his cake.  He wanted a caterpillar cake and fireworks for his birthday this year - so that's what we gave him!  We celebrated with the cousins and had fun watching fireworks out in the front drive.  It was the perfect thing for a 6 year old birthday party!

 6 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:

Height: 4'1" - 96%

Weight: 56 lbs. 7 oz. - 89%


My favorite things about 6 year old Beck:

1) Beck is a very smart kid.  He thinks things through and likes to do things the right way.  I can often see a look in his eye as he's trying to figure something out or make sure he does something exactly right. He reminds me a lot of his Papa Losee in that way and that's always a good thing!  He's a great student and loves to learn.  I know this one has a bright future ahead of him!

2) Beck is my little friend.  He never shies away from giving me a hug and likes to be by my side.  I really missed him as he went way to kindergarten this year - it isn't quite the same without him around the house.  I am so grateful when he wants to sit down and talk to me and I hope that never stops!

3) Beck has a voice that he does that is a mix between a gremlin and ET and it is super funny/obnoxious.  He won't do it on command but when he's around people he's comfortable with, the voice just comes out without a second thought.  Unfortunately for us, we hear it quite often.  I can only handle so much of the gremlin before I have to tell him to turn it off.  He's such a funny character that Beck!


We love our boy and can't wait to see what this 6 year old does this year!  Happy Birthday Beck!

No comments: