We have all been anxious to get out on the boat and finally made it to the lake this weekend! It was a little...chilly. I was the lucky one to jump in first and did my very best to keep myself under control with the cold water but I admit it was COLD! The kids didn't notice that I was biting my tongue so they wouldn't realize how cold it was - I wanted them to get in without worrying about the temperature. After I got done skiing, Rease and Rhen jumped in. The cat was out of the bag after that - Rhen carried on and on like she was about to die. I think at one point she did actually say, "I'm going to die!" from being so cold. Wow. I didn't know so much screaming and tears could come from someone so tiny. Anyway, she finally got over it and kneeboarded with Rease but after that you can bet that no one else got in that cold water. It was a quick morning for us but we are really looking forward to our days on the boat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment