Liev had two cute end of the year programs. One was an award ceremony in his classroom where each of the kids was recognized for their hard work. Liev has done a fantastic job this year in kindergarten and has made so much good progress. He worked hard and got the brilliant bobcat award, was on the honor roll and became a math fact ninja! All hard things that take a lot of work! So proud of this boy.

They also had a year end program and sang lots of cute songs and showed us everything they learned as kindergartners.
Miss Buker has been such a fun teacher for him. She made this book for each of the kids and compiled all their best work of the year. I wanted to keep as many as I could because I think they are so fun to see and also shows all his progress!






No comments:
Post a Comment