Monday, February 22, 2016

A minor surgery

Josh has had a cyst on the back of his neck right near his hairline for a long time.  As long as I can remember he's had it but it has started to get bigger and bother him more over the last couple years.  He finally decided he wanted to have it checked out and removed.  When the dermatologist took it out, it ended up being much deeper than he thought it would be.  He also had to go in one more time and have more of it removed because she had found traces of squamous cells that she wanted to make sure and get out and get tested.  I turns out that everything is fine, but he ended up with a pretty large incision because of it.  I'm glad it's out and ok and that he finally got it taken care of!


No comments: