Thursday, August 28, 2014

Rhen's 1st day of school

Rhen started a week later than Rease because they did Kindergarten assessment tests the first week.  She could not wait until it was her turn to go to school.  We also met her teacher at back to school night and she had each of the students make an owl that told about themselves and bring to school to be hung up in the classroom.  Rhen's turned out super cute.

 She is all ready to go!

 She insisted that she wanted to ride her bike to school like the other kids but told me I could meet her at the school to take pictures of her first day.  So I sent her and Rease on their way and I drove the other kids in the van.

 I could tell she was a little nervous but she was also really excited.
 Two of her little neighbor friends are also in her class so that makes it fun!
 This is where the kids all line up when the bell rings.  Mrs. Richardson came out and had all the kids blow their parents a kiss and then they marched into the school.  Such a big girl!
She said she had a great first day of school.  This is the picture she drew of herself on her first day of school.  She is getting so grown up!  Happy Kindergarten Rhen!

No comments: