Our baby Keen turned 2! Technically he's not the baby anymore since Beck has arrived but he was my baby for almost 2 years so sometimes I still think of him that way. Keen LOVES Despicable Me so we decided to throw him a minion birthday party this year. Just family and close friends came but we had fun and he was super excited about his cake and cupcakes! We love this boy of ours!
There's something special about my boys and the bond that a mama has with her sons. Keen is awesome and I love this little man!
My favorite things about Keen at age 2:
1) Keen has become very clingy to me the last few weeks. Sounds like it would be a nightmare but actually I love feeling loved as a mom! I didn't think that he would have a hard time adjusting to the new baby around because he loves to play with the other kids and most of the time just didn't care what I was doing. But he really has had to adjust to life with a new baby. He whines and cries a lot and always wants to be with me - especially when I'm holding or feeding Beck. Poor guy doesn't know what to do now that he's not the baby! Anyway, whining and crying aside - I love that he loves being with me!
2) Keen has some pretty dominant features on the appearance side of things. He has the roundest, chubbiest cheeks (that I love to kiss!), super blonde hair, big eyes and a big wide mouth. Overall, I think we are in for it when he gets older and the ladies start to notice him. Josh calls him the "Lady Killer."
3) Keen is a super fun and happy boy. He loves to play with his brother and sisters and wants to be one of the big kids. He follows Liev around all day long and they love playing together with their cars, bikes or whatever they can find. He has a great smile and contagious laugh that makes me happy. I love this boy!
2 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Weight: 31.86 lbs - 88%
Height: 37.01 inches - 97%
Head: 20 inches - 92%
Happy Birthday 2 year old boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment