Well I thought I'd give an update on the pregnancy that seems to have flown by. I was looking back at the pictures from the last few months and realized I don't have very many of my pregnant belly. So here it is in all it's glory! My 38 week baby belly. I have been expecting something to happen for the past week or so but until this point I've barely had any contractions. Finally last night I started to notice that the baby is dropping and has settled right on my bladder - wonderful. So all the times I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom were pretty painful because of all the baby pressure on it. This morning I went to see my doctor and she said I'm dilated to a 4 and 80% effaced so that's something. I guess it could be any day now! I am scheduled Monday to be induced so at the very most I have just 5 days left. Hopefully it happens today though...
All these crazy kids of ours are so excited for Baby Beck to come. The girls are excited to help change diapers and rock the baby to sleep and the boys can't wait for another renegade to join their crew. They are a disaster themselves, I can't imagine how it will be with one more added to the group. Bring it on!
1 comment:
Hooray! Best of luck with everything!
Post a Comment