Monday, April 14, 2014

Car time

My kids probably feel like they spend a lot of time in the car and strapped into their car seats.  We drive to the gym everyday, which unfortunately is 25 minutes from our house.  Plus, we're usually dropping Rhen off to school, going to the store, running errands and everything else while we are out and about.  So they are probably right to feel like they get trapped in their seats for hours a day.  We do try and make it fun while we're all in the car together - the kids take turns choosing songs from the iPod or we sing songs together.  Sometimes when I want it to be quiet I put my audio book in to listen to (the kids hate that!)  But for the most part our car time is some good time we get to spend together in the mornings.  I snapped these pictures the other day while the kids were happy and being good.  I love these little ones that I get to spend all day with!




No comments: