Actually make that 7 counting Josh and I - we're part of the party too right? We found out last night that baby #5 is another boy! Wahoo! Rease and Rhen were slightly disappointed that they aren't getting another sister - Rhen even said, "mom why do you keep having boy babies?" But we couldn't be happier about having another crazy boy join the group.
July 13 - sounds like a great time of year right? Can't wait for this day to roll around!
6 comments:
So exciting- congratulations you guys! You sure make adorable boys:) I hope you've been feeling well!
Congratulations!!
Nat! Yeah! You guys make cute boys! :)
That's so exciting! I was due in August with our 5th but we found out the baby died at 10 weeks (the day before our ultrasound) :(. I'm scared to try again!
I love checking your blog once in awhile to catch up on pics of the fam. I can't wait to see you guys in a few short weeks. Thanks for sharing!
Congrats!! So excited for your family! I need to get back on the blogging wagon! I love that your blog is always so up to date!! Congrats on the new little boy!!
Post a Comment