Friday, January 31, 2014

The end of a long week

Josh had a long work trip this week and the kids and I survived without him here...barely.  This is what happened on the last day of a long week without our dad.  
I was dishing out dinner to the kids and Liev spilled his glass of milk.  At just the moment I was cleaning up his spilled milk on one side of the kitchen, Rhen dropped the whole gallon of milk that she was carrying on the other side of the kitchen...and of course it broke and went everywhere.  I had to send the kids out of the room so I didn't lose it.  
 After dinner I put Liev and Keen into the shower before bedtime.  Literally a minute after I walked out of the bathroom, Liev yelled to me that Keen had pooped.  Sure enough.
We need our daddy to come home.  Mommy needs a break.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

I love that you took a picture of the poop! Hilarious!