Monday, September 3, 2012

Rease's first day of kindergarten

Rease was super excited about her first day of kindergarten.  She is going to Oak Hollow Elementary this year which is just a few minutes down the road from us.  She gets to ride the bus this year but I dropped her off for her first day.
 This is the kindergarten playground and is also where they meet to go into class. 
 She's all lined up with her class and ready to start!

 I'm so proud of my big girl and Rhen is also proud of her sister.  Had to get a picture with these sweet sisters.

This is Rease's teacher Mrs. Dunn.  We went into the classroom the week before school started and got to meet her and tour around the classroom and the school.  She seems great and I'm sure she'll be an awesome teacher for Rease.
 I got a picture of Rease as she got off the bus from her first day of school.  She is the only one that gets off at our stop.  She was very excited to tell me all about her day at school and also her ride on the bus.  This is going to be a great year for her!
Rease seems so grown up to me lately.  And especially now that she is in school I'm realizing that she really is growing up and isn't my baby girl anymore.  We love you Rease!

No comments: