I like to think that my boys are momma's boys. Maybe I'm just trying to work that while they are still young enough to not know that their dad is actually much more awesome than I am. But for now I'm going to say that I am their favorite.
This sweet little bundle of chub is just the best thing around our house these days. What a good baby he is and is making this mom happy to be a mom of 4!
And this one - he is trouble. He doesn't look like he could cause much destruction with those big blue eyes and innocent face, but boy does he! Still, he is my boy and he is so dang sweet!
I still think of Liev as a baby cause it seems like he just was. So for now - this is momma and her 2 babies. Darling aren't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment