Rease got a note sent home with her in her school bag - her class wanted to celebrate her birthday early since hers falls in the summer. She was so excited that she actually got a day for her at school and talked about it for days before the actual day arrived.
The kids all gathered around and sang Happy Birthday to her (and Miss Kris even let Rhen join her up front. She was very proud.)
Rease helped me make the nametags for each of the kids in her class and tied them to these delicious cookies (which I bought - no way I could've made something this cute and delicious!)
Rease helped me make the nametags for each of the kids in her class and tied them to these delicious cookies (which I bought - no way I could've made something this cute and delicious!)
No comments:
Post a Comment