I had a fabulous Mother's Day this year. My family always make me feel special and every year that goes by I am more and more grateful to be a mom. I woke up to breakfast in bed this year and both my girls saying over and over "Happy Mother's Day" or as Rhen says it "Happy Mudders Day." There's nothing better than to hear my kids tell me they love me and my husband making me feel like a queen for a day. Thanks to them for making my day great!
I got this gift from Rease this year - something they made in school. This is a picture she drew of me - I have to say, she did a mighty fine job!
And this is what Rease remembers about her mom. I love it! (Especially the fact that I have lost weight and now weigh only 32 pounds!)Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment