Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby #4

We had an ultrasound done a couple weeks ago to find out about this new little one. We all had our guesses about the sex of the baby; Rease and Rhen had me convinced it would be a girl, while daddy was holding out for another boy to even up the numbers at our house. (I suppose Liev would have sided with him if he could say anything.)

We are all thrilled to say that another boy is on his way to our family!

Rease looked at me when the ultrasound tech made the announcement and said, "Well I guess the next one will have to be a girl."

We can't wait for Baby Boy to join our crew!

2 comments:

mer and mel said...

Congratulations! Liev will have a buddy to play with- it's awesome that way:) Yeah for cute Beutler kids!

Brittney said...

Congrats! What clear ultrasound pics. Is that one of him sucking his thumb? And I love the crossed ankles! Already a cute boy. We're so excited for you guys.