We had our annual Losee Easter Egg Hunt today. We started off with the kids hunt and they were super excited. There are getting to be more of them so it wasn't just the girls getting all the eggs this year. Liev and Ranger both got their fair share!
Then it was the adults turn. I have to say, dad hid the eggs pretty good this year. Most of the big dollar eggs were hidden so well that we couldn't find them without clues from dad. I was not as prepared this year with my flip-flops, dress and big belly but we had a great time hunting and finding eggs. Colby were the big winners. We came in about midway, mostly because Josh found a $10 and a couple $5 and $1 eggs. I didn't all much to our total, but that's what partners are for right? We combined our money and I think we ended up with around $24. It was great fun for all of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment