Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Is it warm enough for the park?

I'm not sure it's park weather, but it was the nicest day we've had yet so we wanted to get out of the house. I took the kids to Steep Mountain Park above our house and, though there's snow on the ground, we had a fun time.

I found out that Liev loves the swings. I couldn't get over how excited he was every time I pushed him. What a cute guy!

And Rease and Rhen are always fans of the swings too so I went back and forth pushing all three of them.

Rhen being a daredevil and climbing up these stairs.
The girls didn't know what to think about trying to walk across this little bridge - but they made it without too much trouble.

We had such a fun time on our first day out to the park!

No comments: