Sunday, August 14, 2011

Josh Groban

My birthday present this year was tickets to see Josh Groban! For those of you who know me know that Josh Groban is one of my Hollywood crushes - mainly because his voice is amazing and I can listen to him all day long. My Josh knows this about me and knew that a perfect gift for me would be tickets to his concert and a great dinner before. So Saturday night we got a sitter and headed to one of our favorite restaurants, the Five Alls, before the concert. It was delicious as always and when we were leaving I wanted to get a picture of us in front of the restaurant. I was trying to get the sign in the picture with us but kept cutting it off just a little bit...

I took this picture and said, "Oh good I got it." Josh looked then and said, "No you didn't! Did you not notice that half my face it cut out of the picture?" I guess I didn't notice that honey, I was too busy looking at the sign!
So he took the camera and with his slightly longer arms he was able to get everything in the picture - including both of us!
The concert was, can I say, amazing! Josh Groban was a great entertainer. We were sitting straight on with the stage about 15 rows up. The cool thing was there was a smaller stage in the middle of the floor that was really close to us and he did a lot from that small stage.



We had a great night!
Together with my Josh and my Hollywood Josh - what could be better?

No comments: