Hi everyone! I turned 6 months old this week and I wanted you all to know what I've been up to!
I'm a pro at tummy time. I play with my toys and just look cute most of the time. Sometimes when I am tired, I roll onto my back for a break.


My favorite things to play with when I'm on my back are my toes. They are delicious and squishy!

This week I got 2 new teeth! Mom knew they were coming because of all my drool. She thinks they're very cute and shows them off to everybody. For crying out loud mom, they're just teeth!

It has been a busy week. I also learned to hold my bottle on my own. For some reason mom thinks that's pretty awesome cause she kept taking pictures of me doing it. If I would have known it would make her so excited I would have started doing this sooner. Moms are so funny!

I also went to the doctor this week and he said I am doing "excellent!" Here are my stats:
Weight: 16.42 lbs - 28%
Height: 27.56 inches - 84%
Head:17.8 inches - 87%

Mostly I am just too cute! Thanks for checking in on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment