Friday, July 15, 2011

Uncle Mike's Wedding

Uncle Mike's wedding was at the beach near Pismo Beach California.

It was really fun to be there and see all the family that I haven't seen for such a long time - and some that my girls have never met.
Rhen got to keep one of the flower girls' bouquet and she was in heaven. Mom was in charge of all the food for the wedding reception, so the day before we cooked all day long. The food turned out amazing and the reception was really great.
I'm not sure who made the cake, but it turned out beautiful.


I wanted to get some generation pictures since all the family was together. This is my grandma (my mom's mom - can't you see the resemblance?) mom, me and my girls. And this is my great-grandma next to me, my mom's stepmom on the left, mom, me and the girls. 5 generations! Pretty amazing. My great-grandma is still healthy except that she has lost her eyesight. It was so fun to see her and spend time with those that I love so much but just don't get to see too often.



No comments: