Saturday, July 9, 2011

Liev's Toys

Liev has just started loving to play with toys - now that he grabs onto anything and everything, every toy he can get ahold of goes straight to the mouth. I have also been trying to sit him in his Bumbo pretty often so he gets used to sitting up. I snapped some pics of him and his slobbery face while trying to eat this block...


This is how he feels about me making him sit up for too long...

So I laid Liev on his blanket and Rease and Rhen promptly clobbered him with kisses and hugs like always. Rhen also decided to share her necklace with him. It looks more like he is being choked, but of course Rhen did it with all the love she has for her baby brother.

Grammie Beutler found this bouncer at a garage sale. She cleaned it up and gave it to Liev and he is in love with this new toy of his. He could be in it all day if I left him there. He just bounces and bounces and keeps a pretty steady rythym bouncing with one foot, then the other, then both feet without losing the beat. Such a great toy for mom cause it keeps him stationary but also gives him something to do.



I love my babies when they are this age - so fun and love learning new things!

No comments: