Thursday, March 24, 2011

More diapers

With two kids in diapers again, I can never pass up a good deal. This is by far the best deal I've ever found on diapers and wipes. These 5 boxes of diapers and 2 boxes of wipes cost me a whopping .18 cents! Thanks amazon!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Seriously... HOW??? I still need to come see your amazing storage room!!! This is Brittany ferguson btw. If u want to see our blog just email me you email address :)

Leslie said...

You are amazing!!! So amazing!! Good job Nat!!

Jen said...

Hey sweet Natalie - please fill me in on the secret. With 1 in pull-ups, 1 in diapers and another one on the way...I have to know. Will you email or text me when you do this next time?
So fun to see you this month. I love you and miss you!