I'm not sure if all kids go through this phase, but so far both my girls have. We call it the "I'm all naked" phase. Rhen has started taking her pants and diaper off and letting me know that she's "all naked." I'm not sure how to get her past this but so far nothing I do makes a difference. I put the diaper on and a second later it's off again. Maybe it's pull-up time. We might try that.
Anyway, Rhen is also pretty obsessed with playing with water. She can barely reach the faucet now (standing on her tip-toes) so I constantly find her at the sink. When I ask her to turn the water off she says "just a second. I'm washing my hands." So I caught this moment on camera the other day, her two obsessions at once - "all naked" and playing in the water.
She also rocks in the rocking chair while "all naked."
And eats breakfast the same way.
Maybe she just likes a little air on those cheeks. Whatever it is, she sure finds many moments that she wants to be "all naked."
No comments:
Post a Comment