Thursday, August 19, 2010

Visitors - Rease and Rhen

My good friend Andrea who lives in Hawaii was in Utah visiting for a couple of weeks. We got together one afternoon that she was here and it was so fun to see her and her girls and catch up! Our girls are almost the same ages so they had fun playing together. Unfortunately I didn't get too many pics but did snap this one of Rhen and Brinley and a group shot before they left.
I'm not sure what the girls are looking at but it must have been interesting because all 4 pairs of eyes are somewhere besides at the camera!
Thanks for visiting with us!

1 comment:

Andrea and Justin said...

We love you guys and loved hanging out. Wish we could see more of you guys. I am so excited that you are having a boy that is so fun!