Monday, August 23, 2010

Party of Five

This is our little family of four. Our girls are so sweet and so different in every way but boy do we love them. Could we possibly make room for one more?
We are quickly becoming a...
Party of Five!
Yes it's true - we are adding one more to the family and couldn't be more excited. Sister #1 loves that mommy has a baby in her tummy and Sister #2 is learning to say "baby." They will be the best big sisters.

Something even more fun - Josh will no longer be the only male in the house. As soon as the ultrasound tech said "it's a boy" Josh did a fist pump and said, "Finally!" We have a sweet boy on the way!
Best of all, baby is healthy and that's what makes mom happy!
Good luck on your journey litle one!

15 comments:

Unguren said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

mer and mel said...

Oh, I am so excited for you guys! Boys are so fun- And Rease and Rhen will be awesome big sisters :)

Hawk Family said...

Congrats!! Boys are so fun!! Even though your girls are darling you are going to make an awesome party of 5!!

Emily Marie said...

Congratulations! :)

Losee's said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Laura said...

congrats nat, so very fun....you'll love the boys, I'm a fan.

Ashley and Mikkel said...

yay!!! a boy?! how exciting! he'll be so cute!

Jason and Rachel said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! Yeah a boy!! They are so different, but you will get used to it! I am so happy for you guys and that poor little boy doesn't stand a chance with two older sisters! :)

Wildings said...

Congratulations Nat, that's so exciting!

Leslie said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you guys! I bet Josh is ready for another man in the house! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!!

Mindy said...

YAY!!! That is SO exciting!!! And a little boy!!! Congrats you guys!! We are so happy for you guys!! xoxo

Ainges said...

congrats, congrats, congrats!! I am so happy, and sad that I won't be there to meet him and see him grow! The boys and I will have to make a trip out there to meet him! Call me! you are in trouble for not calling me sooner!!!

joana said...

you think your girls are cute (which they certainly are), but there's just something about a little boy that melts a mama's heart:)
congrats!

The Wrights said...

Hooray to you guys!!! So excited--boys are lots of fun!

Lloyd Family said...

Such happy news!!! :) It was great to see you guys yesterday... we should get together soon!