Monday, April 5, 2010

Bear Lake

Last weekend we took a trip to Bear Lake to stay at Greg's cabin. There wasn't a lot of snow left but we did run into a storm on the way up - just enough to settle in and have a relaxing weekend doing whatever we wanted.
Hayley and Caleb cooked breakfast one morning
and Rhen waited patiently for her food.


We found time to read...
and watch movies together. I'm not sure why but Rease prefers being in just her panties - even in the wintertime.
Rhen sneaks into the bathroom when we're not watching and instead of playing in the toilet, she now likes the soap. Notice she ditched the pretzel and went straight for the bar of soap.

I found her in the same place the next day...
And now she's so mad that she can't have it anymore.
There was plenty of time to sleep
And play games
Hayley and I spent one night doing a puzzle - 500 pieces all in one night!
We did take some time to leave the cabin and grab something to eat in town. The little mexican restaurant was happy to see a party of 8 walk through the door. This is not their busy season I guess. Betsy and the kids came for part of the day and Rease had so much fun with her cousins.
The older girls did a little easter egg hunt for the young ones...

Rease was happy with her loot.
We were so tuckered out by the end of the weekend.
Thanks for a fun weekend everyone! And thanks to Greg for letting us stay and relax!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey Nat! I know you don't hear from me often, but when I saw you were playing Catan I couldn't resist. My family absolutely LOVE that game. We found a way to play online and it keeps us together even though I'm way down here in Arizona.Glad to see you are doing so well.

Wildings said...

Looks like a fun relaxing weekend, I could definitely use one of those! It must be the age because my 3 yr old never has clothes on either! We really need to get together!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun! Kaleb is looking at this with me and just said "I can't believe that they put us on their blog!"