We just got Rhen some new pajamas and got them a little big so she can wear them for a while. Today as she was crawling around and climbing up on everything possible, Rease looked at me very panicky and said, "Mommy Rhenner's toes!"
I can see why Rease would be worried.
1 comment:
I was just reading your side comments...our girls are going to be TALL! Whit at 20m is just moving to size 7 shoes...so she's right on track with Rease and is in some 2T but I'm transitioning her to mostly 3T even though it's slightly too big...but she needs the length. Yikes! When she's where Rease is at, she'll be the same! Crazy! It's amazing how sizes differ from brand to brand too...Target always runs small and Children's Place jeans are always longer...etc...such fun trying to keep up, eh? I spent the whole day making piles of clothes that don't fit, too small, too big, save for the next child, kid to kid, DI, etc...WOW, exhausting and such work! :) Miss you guys! I hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment