Thursday, December 3, 2009

New seats

Rhen outgrew her old carseat so we switched her over early to the forward facing kind. We gave her Rease's old seat...
And got Rease a new booster seat.
I think they both like being able to see out.

And they're always playing and laughing together.

What good sisters and friends they are!


2 comments:

Unguren said...

Our kids always love it when they can sit forward facing. It really is so nice.

Dinner at our house...soon.

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Well, I just posted and now it didn't save it. So here it is again! :) That's such a fun transition to front facing so they can interact and have fun with the older girls! Michael's not there yet, but he's close! I've been keeping my eyes open for the same seat as Whit's. Just think, sippy cups, normal food and milk are just a few months away! Yeah! Time flies!