Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year with Josh's family. We had such great food and a nice relaxing day with family.



In the true spirit of Thanksgiving, Josh had all of us around the table say what we are thankful for. My thoughts on what I am thankful for this season:
1) A wonderful family. We were so glad to have our house full of loved ones on Thanksgiving Day.
2) The gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation. What a blessing to know that I will live with my husband, kids and family forever.
3) Josh, Rease and Rhen. I don't know what I ever did without them.
4) Education. We have had to rely on my education this past little bit while Josh is finishing up his. I am grateful daily that we have this to fall back on in times of need.
5) Our home. We have been in our house 5 years and are so glad we decided to settle here for our first years of marriage.
6) Our jobs. Just in general I am grateful to be able to work.
7) Health. Thankfully we haven't had any major health problems between Josh and I and the kids. We feel very blessed about that.
We had a great day of Thanksgiving!

No comments: