Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Papa's Office

Every once in a while I take the girls to work with me. I have my own office across the hall that we have stocked with a dvd player and 2 porta-cribs for my girls. So Rease is good watching movies all day long and I can also put them both down for naps while I work - it's a nice little setup we have. Anyway, Rease pretty much thinks she owns the place when we're there. She knows everyone's names and follows them around trying to help clean up or do whatever they are doing. One day Ischalyn, one of our assistants, was writing numbers on all the alginate trays so we could separate them. Later I caught Rease doing the same thing to the trays...
She wrote her tiny hieroglyphics in just the same place that she saw Ischalyn do...
Then stacked them very nicely and was onto the next one.
It was a very intense job.
She has also learned what goes into cleaning someone's teeth. She practices with her baby and with Minnie Mouse.
I didn't help her do this at all - I just found her in the room with her baby all ready for a cleaning. Bib on with the bib clip, earphones and a blanket.
Just a rinse...
And time for the polish...
Who knew that Minnie Mouse even had teeth?
Future Dental Hygienist? I think so!

1 comment:

Joe and/or Megs said...

How cute! Looks like she could even be a surgeon some day!