Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some quiet time

It seems like when the house is quiet and you're not sure where the kids are or what they're doing, it usually means they're doing something naughty or destructive. I was sure this was the case one day as I was busily cleaning the house and realized that I hadn't heard from Rease for a while. I found her instead in my room, tucked into bed, reading my book.


I asked her what she was doing in my room and she looked at me and said "reading, mommy." Oh, okay.

Ever since she was little, she would flip through books even books with no pictures and act like she was reading. I guess she just needs some quiet time once in a while. Thanks Rease for not destroying the house when I wasn't paying attention.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new hair Nat!!

Kimberly said...

That is extremely precious.

Kimberly said...

Hey, send me an email. jksantfam@gmail.com
I have been trying to find you through facebook and other means ever since our brief conversation that Sunday after the 4th of July. I felt bad we didn't get longer to catch up.

brookiebaby said...

So sweet! I totally know what you mean about un-romantic anniversaries, last year, Ryan and I went to McDonalds and then to a pre-natal class! :) Glad that things are slowing down for you now you're not working! Miss ya!

brookiebaby said...

Oh P.S. I love your hair too!!! Very cute color - is it your natural color? or darker?