This semester Josh has a crazy studying schedule for the class he is taking. Every spare minute he has during the week he studies so that he can have the weekends off. So on the night of our anniversary, he wrote a 7 page paper - awe how romantic! We ended up celebrating last weekend instead.
It was my year to plan the anniversary so this is what I came up with.
We had dinner at this cute little Italian restaurant downtown - it was a perfect night to sit out and our food was delicious!
We strolled around temple square for a little while (and were ultimately looking for somewhere to get ice cream.) We noticed that many of the trees are already wrapped with Christmas lights for the holidays (not on of course) - they get an early start!
That night we went to the Jim Gaffigan show at Kingsbury Hall. Josh didn't know I had tickets so he was way excited about it. We loved the show! It was hilarious and we were laughing our butts off the whole night. Josh told me later that he was nervous before the show that he would be disappointed with the new act. We ended up not being dissappointed at all and had a great time!
We stayed downtown that night (thanks to Gayle for getting us a room and thanks to Aunt Hayley for watching our kids) and it was very nice to have a morning to sleep in!
We ended the weekend with the BYU game which is always fun and even better because BYU won.
We had such a fun weekend together!
3 comments:
Your hair looks so good dark! I am glad you guys had a good weekend!
Nat-I forgot to tell you on the webcam-I love your hair dark. You're so lucky to not have to get it colored every couple months. It's an awful downward spiral having to highlight my hair!!
Awesome hair Nat! Congrats on the anniversary. Sorry I called during the BYU game, but Josh's butt always calls me. I can hear things going on in the background, but no one talks!
Post a Comment