It's canning time at our house. Last week Josh was kind enough to go pick these tomatoes from his mom's neighbor's house so that we could can them. I think he thought that would be his contribution to the canning but he ended up helping me all night. It was perfect timing cause I just used my last bottle of tomatoes from last year.
Rease helped too - I found these in her big wheel basket after we were all done.
We did it all in our garage to try and keep the mess out of the house. As you can see, it took us into the night to get finished.
2 comments:
That is awesome.
Where do you get your peaches from? and where were you on Sunday?
Wow! That looks ambitious! How great that you have room in your garage to set up a little station. What do you use your canned tomatoes in?
Post a Comment