Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Wedding

We have had quite a time since Rhen was born. I had a couple of very relaxing days in the hospital and have been running ever since. My brother Justin got married Friday and we had two days of fun wedding and family times. Just a couple of pics of the bride, groom and the rest of the fam.
Nolan and Rease had a great time together (many more pics of our weekend to come) and I can't wait until they are teenagers and are so embarrassed about these kissing pictures!

Rease was a flower girl and grandma made this darling dress for her. She was walking around like a princess all day. Who knew our little tomboy who loves cars and rocks would end up being a princess too!
Congrats to Justin and Steph - we love you both!

3 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Holy Cow, Nat! I'm just giving you credit for even FEELING like going!!!! You're superwoman!! Cute pics! I want to come up when you feel up to it, so i'll give you a call! LUVS!

joana said...

you guys all look so cute in that picture! and rease looked so beautiful in her pretty dress! i saw the cute video of her and nolan on chad's blog. love it!

Anonymous said...

Haley looks so skinny!! Way to go!! I mean you are too Josh but man you better be careful or she might be the biggest looser!