Monday, March 23, 2009

Rhen's first two weeks

Rhen's two week stats from Dr. Erikson

Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz. - 59%

Height: 22 inches - 94%

Head: - 14.6 inches - 77%

Just some cute pictures of my sweet Rhen. What a great time we've had with her the past two weeks!

Dad and Rhen sneaking a nap when there was so much going on at grandma's house. She has the most comfy spot in the house!

I love this pose - it's like she's ready for the camera at any time. Uncle Chad had a pose very similar to this I think - maybe she takes after him!

Beautiful bright eyes! We only get to see those a few hours a day.

First smile? or gas? We'll never know but I'm glad we captured it!Rhen has the best big sister - so helpful!

Kissing and feeding at the same time - good multi-tasking!

5 comments:

Debbie Thomas said...

You guys, they are beautiful!! It brings back such good memories. I bet you are the best parents. You should come see us sometime, Rease would love our doggies. We are just in sandy.

brookiebaby said...

SHe's a dOLL! SO dang cute! I'm so glad that Rease is digging the big sister role! The Losee trait must be totally dominate because Rease, Rhen and nolan all look totally like your family!!! Sooo cute! Love ya! Call me when life slows down a little... :)

joana said...

your girls are beautiful! seeing little rhen gets me so excited for my little girl to get here!

Anonymous said...

I think someday Rease is going to move to a house on a Nudest beach in Florida. Cute pictures you guys!!

Hawk Family said...

So cute!! Your girls are darling, Rease has the cutesst expressions and Rhen is so precious!