Rease and Nolan - best friends for a week!
It was so great having Chad, Britt and Nolan here for the week - but best of all it was so fun for Rease to have Nolan to play with. And did they play!!
They hugged...
held hands... (notice the matching Nalgene bottles and matching carseats - how cute!)
hid their toys...
shared...
played a great duet...
entertained themselves with the screendoor...
kissed some more...
played at the park...
fed the ducks...
ran after the ducks...
went swimming...
held hands some more...
And most of all just loved being together!
The rest of the family was around too, but Rease and Nolan didn't have much time for anyone else - they were busy having a good time.
1 comment:
Those are the cutest pics! I'm going to have to copy some to our blog. They are the cutest little friends. I love it! I don't know how long we'll be able to wait to have them play again. You guys are so fun and we miss you already!
Post a Comment